NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Infinium Strike PAX South Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, China, including Taiwan, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom and the United States (including the District of Colombia) who are at least as old as the minimum age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they enter the Contest. Those who are employees of Codex Worlds or its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”) or who are immediate family members or persons living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, the participant signifies his or her full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. For Austrian residents only: You are hereby notified that you have seven (7) calendar days from the date of your registration for participation to rescind your agreement to the terms of this electronic agreement. After such period of time, you are bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The Contest begins on January 29, 2016 at 10am Central and ends on January 31, 2016 at 6pm Central immediately following the conclusion of PAX South (the “Contest Period”). Thirty-four (34) winners will be chosen from Twitter at random intervals throughout the Contest Period.
3. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ENTRANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE APPLICABLE CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD TIMES IN THEIR RESPECTIVE TIME ZONES.
For Residents of Germany: This personal information is collected and processed only for the purposes of organizing, running and monitoring the campaign. The organizing entity shall be considered the data controller for the database containing this personal information and provides for an appropriate data protection level. Entrants have the right to access, withdraw, and correct their personal data. Entrants may request such action by sending a message with the request, subject line Infinium Strike Contest Personal Information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winner Determination: Winners will be chosen at random intervals throughout the duration of the Contest Period. Winners will be chosen from entrants meeting the following criteria:
- Follow @InfiniumStrike on Twitter
- Publish any Tweet with both #InfiniumStrike and #PAXSouth during the Contest Period
6. Notification: Winners will be notified via Twitter direct message. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner.
o GRAND PRIZE: Terran Space Force Admiral Kit ($100 value) – Steam Key with Beta Access, T-shirt, Deluxe Digital Content Pack including music SOUNDTRACK, digital ART BOOK, unique WALLPAPER, The Wrog War Chronicles: 150 page NOVELLA, Wrog Wars COMIC BOOK, and the Wrog Secret Files DOSSIER to one (1) winner at the conclusion of the Contest Period.
o DAILY PRIZE: Terran Space Force Captain Kit ($25 value) – Steam Key with Beta Access and Digital Content Pack including music SOUNDTRACK, digital ART BOOK, unique WALLPAPER to one (1) winner at the conclusion of each day of PAX South, three (3) winners total during the Contest Period.
o One (1) Infinium Strike T-Shirt ($20 value) to ten (10) winners during the Contest Period.
o One (1) Infinium Strike Steam Global Key for PC ($20 value) to twenty (20) winners during the Contest Period.
Limit one (1) prize per person during the entire entry period. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries. Prize(s) will be delivered in accordance with official content release date(s).
o General Terms:
o By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees: (1) To the extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage, right, claim or action of any kind arising from or in connection with this Contest or any Contest-related activity or the receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize won, except for residents of the United Kingdom, France and Germany with respect to Codex Worlds’ negligence and for residents of the United Kingdom with respect to claims resulting from the tort of deceit or any other liabilities that may not be excluded by law; (2) That Codex Worlds’ decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Contest; (3) That by accepting a prize, Codex Worlds may use your name and place of residence online or in any other media, in connection with this Contest, without payment or compensation to the winner or anyone else, except where prohibited ; and (4) The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States.
o Codex Worlds reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other Contest or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
o Winner(s) List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the end date of the Promotion Period (listed above) and no later than February 30, 2016. Winners will be announced during the Contest Period to the official Infinium Strike Twitter account.
o Sponsor: Codex Worlds, 6001 West Parmer Lane, Suite 370-176, Austin, TX 78727
Valve Corporation is not sponsoring, endorsing or otherwise associated with this Contest.
© 2015 Codex Worlds. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.