Open Beta Ends 12/31/2015
The Infinium Strike Open Beta ends with the year. If you are interested in participating in Open Beta, you can still download the build on Windows Steam. We have received a lot of good feedback that we will be implementing over the next couple of months. Here is a partial list of changes, some of which have already been implemented:
- Adjusted the game balance in 5 different missions including Commander 8, 10, and Deep Space.
- Added a new controller map to use buttons (instead of bumpers) to select the major weapons systems.
- Tweaked the introduction screens to better inform the player of the tactical map and the controller schemes.
- Fixed several bugs, including the Star Ace not shooting properly.
- Added more info on the tactical map about events, including evaporated turrets!
- Much more!
Thanks from the Codex Team for all your support for our unique tactical starship defense game!