The Infinium Strike Open Beta ends with the year. If you are interested in participating in Open Beta, you can still download the build on Windows Steam. We have received a lot of good feedback that we will be implementing over the next couple of months. Here is a partial list of changes, some of which have already been implemented:
- Adjusted the game balance in 5 different missions including Commander 8, 10, and Deep Space.
- Added a new controller map to use buttons (instead of bumpers) to select the major weapons systems.
- Tweaked the introduction screens to better inform the player of the tactical map and the controller schemes.
- Fixed several bugs, including the Star Ace not shooting properly.
- Added more info on the tactical map about events, including evaporated turrets!
- Much more!
Thanks from the Codex Team for all your support for our unique tactical starship defense game!