At Codex Worlds, we have remained committed to the beta process and taking feedback on everything from game play and art comments to interface comments. As we prepared to launch in Q4, we looked at our feedback, looked at our goals, and finally, looked at the status of our product. After much debate, we have decided the benefits to the product are worth pushing the release date to Q1 of 2016. With the extra few months, here are some of the improvements you will see in the game:
- Increased varitety of music and sound effects.
- Many design adjustments in the level game play based on beta tester feedback.
- Simultaneous release on multiple platforms.
- Localization to be included at release.
- Steam Big Picture Support as well as additional controller maps.
Many of you have received Steam codes through Kickstarter, beta participation, or as part of our marketing of the game. These codes will continue to receive our latest updates and will turn into full products when we release. Of course, we are still taking any feedback on the game in our forums at http://community.codexworlds.com/.
We thank you for your patience, and we promise to put the time to good use!